clan TLA Index du Forum
clan TLA Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

HD Ghosthack-Sample Pack

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    clan TLA Index du Forum -> Divertissements -> Vidéos, images...
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
essieran

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 11:40 (2016)    Sujet du message: HD Ghosthack-Sample Pack Répondre en citant

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Ghosthack Sample Pack > urlin.us/2bhv6

Read,more."Neuro,Enhancer,/,Cantus",EP,out,now,on,Sub:lvl,AudioDate:,2015-09-21,17:15:00,My,2,track,ep,"Neuro,Enhancer,/,Cantus",is,out,now,on,Sub:lvl,Audio,and,can,be,purchased,on,many,digital,retailers.His,,breakthrough,,LP,,with,,collaborator,,TZR,,entitled,,-,,Like,,Minds,,,was,,released,,on,,Shift,,Recordings,,in,,2010Open,Menu,News,Shop,Mp3s,Mixes,Samples,Dubstep,Drum,and,Bass,Tutorials,Contact,The,,files,,are,,recorded,,as,,24bit,,.wav,,files,,,so,,they,,will,,work,,in,,all,,common,,digital,,audio,,workstations,,like,,FL,,Studio,,,Ableton,,,Logic,,,Cubase,,and,,so,,onThey,are,also,suitable,for,Trap,,Glitch,Hop,,Future,Bass,and,other,GenrescreditsSample,Pack,Pro,Preview,with,50,WAVsThis,is,the,free,preview,version,of,my,professional,sample,pack,with,50,high,quality,.wav,files.,,2009-2016,,Bedroom,,Producers,,BlogTracklist:,01The,,,whole,,,library,,,consists,,,of:,,,One,,,Shots,,,-,,,99,,,Claps/Snares,,,-,,,78,,,Basslines,,,-,,,78,,,Percussions,,,-,,,76,,,FX,,,Sounds,,,-,,,72,,,Pads,,,-,,,55,,,HiHats,,,-,,,49,,,Bassdrums,,,-,,,25,,,Clicks,,,-,,,14,,,Glitch,,,Sounds,,,-,,,9,,,Synth,,,sounds,,,-,,,5,,,Noise,,,sounds,,,-,,,1,,,Buildup,,,Loops,,,-,,,103,,,Dubstep,,,Drumloops,,,-,,,19,,,Percussion/Tribal,,,Loops,,,Presets,,,17,,,Native,,,Instruments,,,Bassline,,,Massive,,,PresetsGo,to,BandcampNew,EDM,sound,pack,publishedDate:,2016-05-06,13:00:00,I,published,a,new,sound,pack,a,few,weeks,ago,,this,time,with,79,.wav,files,ready,to,use,in,every,DAW,(FL,Studio,,Ableton,,Cubase,,Logic.)Check,,,the,,,demo,,,track,,,in,,,the,,,details!Free,,,Dubstep,,,and,,,Trap,,,Samples,,,-,,,Pack,,,4Ghosthack's,,,fourth,,,free,,,audio,,,pack,,,from,,,January,,,2014,,,with,,,55,,,filesThey,,,are,,,recorded,,,at,,,140bpm,,,with,,,FL,,,Studio,,,,Komplete,,,10,,,,iZotope,,,Ozone,,,7,,,,iZotope,,,Trash,,,2,,,and,,,a,,,lot,,,of,,,other,,,VST,,,plugins/,,High,,Dude,,-,,Abduct,,(Sektor,,122,,Remix),,08.Contact,,,,,,Imprint,,,,,,Privacy,,,Policy,,,Twitter,Facebook,Google+,Pinterest,LinkedIn,Tumblr,About,Author,Tomislav,Zlatic,Twitter,Google+Tomislav,is,a,musician,and,a,bloggerGHOSTHACK,-,DNB,LOOPS,AND,SINGLE,HITS,May,13,,2015,12:15,pm,This,drum,and,bass,sample,pack,contains,15,different,Drum,and,Bass,Drumloops,as,well,as,5,Glitch,Loo,FREE,,DUBSTEP,,SAMPLE,,PACK,,NOreleased,May,1,,2016,Id,,,like,,,to,,,show,,,you,,,producers,,,my,,,older,,,and,,,my,,,newest,,,dubstep,,,sample,,,packsThere,are,also,of,course,20,heavy,bassline,files,,pad,and,FX,sounds,and,7,ready,to,use,half,time,drumloops,,that,could,be,sliced,for,example,with,the,FL,Studio,Slicer,into,it's,seperate,parts,to,create,custom,drumsCheck,his,site,out,or,check,him,out,on,Soundcloud!,,,[GOOGLEMAP],[FIELDS,hide='map'],[COMMENTS,box=1],Tags99soundsbassdnbdrum,and,bassdrumsdubstepedmexclusivefxhardwarehip,hophousekickkickskontaktpercussionsnaressound,effectstechnotrap,,Copyright,Free,Sample,Packs,2016Full,,sample,,packages100,,High,,Quality,,Dubstep,,SamplesMy,,first,,sample,,pack,,consisting,,of,,100,,dubstep,,samplesAll,ressources,are,royalty,free,and,could,be,used,in,commercial,music,productionsThis,is,a,mixed,dubstep,and,drum'n'bass,releaseDownload,79,Free,Sounds"Lies,By,Omission",DJ,Mix,by,PressDate:,2016-03-14,21:02:00Press',latest,deep,dubstep,mix,features,my,remix,of,High,Dude's,track,"Abduct",at,the,endMothica,,-,,Golden,,Hand,,(Ghosthack,,Remix)Date:,,2016-02-11,,18:00:00This,,is,,my,,submission,,to,,Mothica's,,latest,,remix,,contestHigh,,,Dude,,,-,,,Abduct,,,(Low-K,,,Remix),,,06Subscribe,,,to,,,our,,,mailing,,,list,,,to,,,receive,,,the,,,latest,,,freeware,,,news,,,every,,,Monday f5880b0734

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 12:42 (2017)    Sujet du message: HD Ghosthack-Sample Pack

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    clan TLA Index du Forum -> Divertissements -> Vidéos, images... Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template BBR3 created by revaz for LDA-creation